Here are six strategies you can use to buy and sell homes simultaneously.
A lot of people are feeling intimidated by our current market, especially those who are looking to sell their current home and buy a new one. Fortunately, there are still plenty of ways you can easily buy and sell homes at the same time. Here are the top six strategies you can use:
1. Buy first: This is the best route to take, as you can take your time to find the perfect home without worrying about selling your old one first. However, you need to be able to qualify for having two mortgages.
2. Use a bridge loan: If you have a lot of equity in your home, you can use a bridge loan to buy a new property and sell your old one after your purchase.
“There are still plenty of ways you can easily buy and sell homes at the same time.”
3. Sell first and rent back: A lot of buyers are letting sellers rent the house back for a few months while they look for a new home.
4. Sell and rent a different house: You can capitalize on our hot market and then move into a rental property for a while. You can find a place in a fun area and live there for a few months while you search for a home to purchase.
5. Consider new construction: A lot of builders are open to letting you move right into a new home after you sell yours.
6. Make a match: We have a list of people in the market who are ready to buy or sell, and we’re able to match them up based on their real estate needs.
Give us a call or send an email if you have any questions or want us to run your numbers. We do it for people all the time and can help you assess when you should buy. We look forward to seeing you soon.